Friday, February 4, 2011

Favorite Photos

I want to thank you all for being so kind, visiting this humble new blog.  It's been a pleasure connecting with so many like-minded new friends.  I feel especially grateful for the little nudge I got from Michelle, of  PetiteMichelleLouise, when I was hesitant to start blogging.  After enjoying reading many blogs for a while, I was delighted to find hers & discover she's a local gal.  With such a beautiful blog and lovely Etsy shop, it was easy to start a conversation with Michelle.  And what a positive spirit!
With that positive spirit abounding here in blogland, I thought I'd link into Jeanne Oliver's "All Four Love" to share the blessings in my life.  Here are my favorite photos of our family, some taken just a mile away at the coast.  The first two photos are when our children were babies.  Oh, to turn back time...

My fellas, 2005

Our girl, 2008

Fall 2008
It seems ages ago that this last photo was taken, but it was only October 2010 at a nearby apple orchard.
This winter is LOOONG and I 'long' for green grass & apple picking again.

 
Well, it's been nice 'meeting' you!  I look forward to visiting via "All Four Love".

15 comments:

Jeanne Oliver said...

Great photos and I agree that this winter seems really long this year! Don't those baby photos make your heart ache???? It goes too fast. Thanks for playing along.

amy luella said...

those baby shots with "dad" are wonderful. beautiful family!

Courtney Walsh said...

So glad I checked out all the links! Great shots and yes, an apple orchard in the warm sun would be pretty amazing right about now!!

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

What a beautiful family! Love the baby and daddy photos, I must admit!

Stay warm Susan!
Judy

chasity said...

lovely photos....
and the place you live looks
absolutely stunning!

Leah C said...

Sweet photos...and I long to see some green{spring} too:)

Unknown said...

You have a beautiful family. I enjoy visiting your pretty blog and I'm glad you decided to blog. I had no idea about this "All For Love" linky party. Right up my alley! I will have to check it out!
Have a great weekend...
Roselle

Unknown said...

what can i say mon amie? it has been a pleasure getting to know you. my life and art have been enhanced by your joining this kinship we all share. i am blessed so very much and look forward to the day we will meet for "real". i am happy my "nudge" brought you to us all. you are a creative and inspiring blogger. never forget it!

m.lisa said...

Always love seeing photos of you and family.You are all so photogenic! Also caught up with your White Elephant entry. I loved the pink dishes. You did well! Can't wait to see them displayed in your kitchen. xo from FL

Out in the Fields said...

The years go SO fast! I'm celebrating grandchildren now and the love just multiplies

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

You have a beautiful family!

I am happy you started your blog and hope you can make it down to our White Event in April. I am going to try and put together a little local Blogger Meet and Greet!!

Donna said...

What great family photos! Your little ones are just darling! Hope you had a great weekend. We had more snow, phooey! I am so ready for spring:)

Anonymous said...

What a lovely family you have, Susan! Beautiful pics... so glad you started blogging! :)
Hope you have a great day!
~ Jo

Monica said...

You have such a wonderful family! ... And Michelle is truly adorable, she always has very nice and thoughtful words for me! It's easy to understand she was of great inspiration for you. Isn't Blogland amazing?
Monicax.

Audrey Pettit said...

What very beautiful photos! Your family is so very lovely. Don't you wish those kiddos would just stop growing, though? Mine are getting waaaaay too old for my liking. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...