Here are some recent 'little things' that brought a smile...
1) getting my craft on by making this sweet Napoleon style hat for my Santos cage doll:
It was inspired by Donna O'Brien's creations in the winter issue of Where Women Create,
|(my hat is placed on top of the magazine pages with Donna's delights)
and makes a whimsical statement in this corner of our living room:
2) seeing a dash of faded pink fabric in this other corner of our living room....
...along with a grouping of shiny candlesticks:
3) enjoying the way the winter sunlight reflects off the snow into our living room windows:
4) adding a dash of spring roses to the living room shelf,
with this flea market needlework:
and paper flowers on the reindeer:
His look was inspired by Rachel Ashwell's Couture Prairie book:
Love this book!
5) noticing how my little girl piled her Tilda 'family' together on a chair. So sweet!
6) putting a personal touch on some fabric for our sofa. It has my husband's & my initials, the year the house was built and No. 4 for our family of 4:
7) admiring the grey shimmer in a new lampshade by the sofa:
These 7 little things are just details, but all together they bring great cheer!
I'm joining in at these great parties:
Grey Dey Thursdey
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Blissful Whites Wednesday