Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Enchanted Garden

We are fortunate to live so near the ocean and this fabulous city park located on the coast.   It has a gorgeous garden to explore.


But beware....


My fellas decided to go ahead in and be cast by the garden spell:


Our daughter enjoyed the view from above:


To the right the garden is open to this glorious view...



..and to the left are many secret hiding places.  This is a popular place to play hide-and-seek...

... or to sit a spell on this stone white bench...



...but the lions keeping watch always know where to find you!

Sharing these white stone beauties over at Kathleen's White Wednesday
Wish you could all come visit and be enchanted!

9 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Thanks for the beautiful tour Susan. Of course I'm swooning over the stone.

Unknown said...

...a lovely sunny day, spent with your dearest peeps:)

ahhhh. and the beautiful sea:)
xo, Rosemary

Blondie's Journal said...

What a spectacular place to visit, Susan, and a lovely day to do it. Anything on the water has my seal of approval! Love the pictures of your kids, too! I'm glad you had a great day! :-)

XO,
Jane

Pamela said...

Beautiful Susan! This reminds me of my home town Niagara Falls. Beautiful Niagara Parks gardens where i used to take my son for walks!!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

This is such a beautiful garden! And what a setting! I would love to spend time here. I really would be permanently enchanted!

m.lisa said...

Incredible photos! Looks like a gorgeous, New England day! I love seeing your beautiful family too!! Living by the sea provides instant pick me up when you need it and interesting weather phenomenon too!
miss you already
xo

Anonymous said...

Love the quote on the entrance! What a gorgeous place, Celeste, victoriantailor.com

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

My goodness Susan...what an enchanting park! There are so many beautiful places to visit in our own neck of the woods!!
Thanks for sharing and Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Great ideas! Love the white vase.Thanks for visting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...