Monday, September 15, 2014

Vintage Bazaar 2014 - this weekend!

I've been absent from this dear blog for quite a while....how did that happen?
Our summer was wonderful and next thing you know school started up early September with the usual chaos that comes with a new academic year.
I've also been getting ready for the annual Fall Vintage Bazaar in Salisbury, MA.  Michelle and I will once again be setting up as vendors at the fabulous show this weekend.  You can read about our experience last year here.

Here's what I've been gathering up for the event...





We hope any local friends will be able to make it - stop by our tent to say hello!


7 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Well Hello Susan. Nice to see you back on our blog. This show looks so awesome. I know you and Michelle will have a ball together. So wish I lived closer to come to this one. Have a wonderful show.
Kris :)

Victoria said...

Long time, no see Susan! I hope you had a wonderful summer:) I wish I was closer so I could come to your show...maybe one of these days! I have my blog on private right now but am on Instagram a lot and see Michelle on there too:) Let me know if you're on there! Have a lovely week!

White Lace and Promises said...

I love the candle idea! fun! You are so creative and Fall is the season to show your wares. I know you will do great and I love forward to seeing more.

Bonnie

White Lace and Promises said...

I love the candle idea! fun! You are so creative and Fall is the season to show your wares. I know you will do great and I love forward to seeing more.

Bonnie

Seawashed said...

Best wishes. Lovely items you have been making. I always like the white sacred candles. I use them in my home decor a lot too with religious medals or seashells or just bare. I also like your Keep Calm bags. xxo

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

If I lived in your neck of the woods, I'd be there, Susan! Love the goodies you've gotten together for the market. I'm sure it will be a success and, fingers crossed, you have beautiful weather. We've been having such great weather here recently it would be a pleasure to be able to walk around a market.

m.lisa said...

Oh how amazing it would be to see your goodies at the vintage market! Have a ball! xoxoxo to my dear, talented, fabulous forever friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...