Thursday, September 26, 2013

Vintage Bazaar - Our Booth!

Well, Michelle and I did it.  Phew!  We presented our first ever booth at the Vintage Bazaar, held on Pettengill Farm, Salisbury, MA this past weekend.
Let me just tell you, we both have a HUGE new-found appreciation for all the hard work that vendors put into a show.  Our bodies ached, we were tired, but there were big smiles on our faces at the end of both days.  What fun we had.
Without further adieu, here are some photos of our tent space.  The first group are from Saturday, which turned out to be a crazy-busy day.  Since Sunday was quieter, I was able to take more photos that day - especially from afar with no one inside.  You can tell we went with a white/cream background and lots of  pops of grey.  I'll pipe in with some comments, but will let the photos do most of the talking.

Saturday's booth:





(hello Laura on left - it was great to meet you!)






(Michelle setting up)


(These grey frames Michelle painted were a HUGE hit!)




Here we are pointing to each other under our respective chalkboard signs:
Evelyn and Rose


Petite Michelle Louise


Now on to Sunday's photos.  We re-arranged a bit after much sold on Saturday.  Here's the booth from afar:











And here are some photos close up:



























The ladies across the path from us were super sweet.  Here's Michelle with Cindy from Cowgirl Emporium (on the left) and Amy from Sage and Twine (on the right):

We loved being across from you ladies!


The end of the day....looking a little tired, don't you think?  :)

We want to send a big THANK YOU out to our husbands and families for all their help, as well as terrific friends that came out to support us.  Devon did a wonderful job of organizing the whole event, which drew in such a crowd.
Thanks also to the lovely customers that visited our booth with their smiles and enthusiasm.  I didn't catch a photo of Mary Ellen and Karen, from the Wrentham Country Store, who each visited and supported us. Thank you ladies!  Your 'At Home with White' event was truly an inspiration for us.

Michelle - I couldn't have done this without you, my pickah sistah!  We were truly comrades in the trenches. THANK YOU!

Sharing with:
Blissful Whites Wednesday
Grey Dey Thursday
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday

18 comments:

Debra@CommonGround said...

oh I love all your wonderful things! your booth was full of great creations, I would have loved to have been there!

Victoria said...

Wow, your booth looked amazing! I would have gone on a major shopping spree had I been there:) Glad you girls had fun!

Junkchiccottage said...


I would have loved to be closer to come to that show. Your booth looked great and I love all the treasures you guys were selling.
Kris

Rhonda said...

I am thrilled to see your post of your show, it's GORGEOUS! You two are the cutest pickers sisters EVER. Truly, you don't look tired to me at all, you look, well, content.

Ooh, your white tents and beautiful treasures for sale, I tell you, it's all too much! I would have been drawn to that suitcase full of goodies and that shabby French chair just stole my heart.

Will there be a next time? If so, I'm THERE. xo Rhonda

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

OMGoodness...I am so sad I missed out on your first event! Your space looks just amazing! Mary Ellen said your space was stunning, one of the best booths there!
Congratulations!!

It's me said...

Wowwww i see a lot of great stuff!!!...love from me Ria...x !

Sandi said...

Congratulations on your first show!! It IS a lot of hard work, but your booth is beautiful!!!

Unknown said...

i loved every crazy minute we spent on this show together mon amie. we were "in synch" the entire time! a true "team". i'm exhausted but happy. "merci" for such a wonderful experience and cherished memories! ;)

Donna said...

What a gorgeous booth you had, Susan! I love all of your beautiful creations, so much eye candy! You both did an amazing job with your pretty displays, I am so glad that you two had fun. Bet you are exhausted. Love your chalkboards, the picture frames, and the Frenchy signs are tres magnifique:)

Unknown said...

Amazing! Wish I could have gone! Such abundant beauty!!!

Robin Johnson said...

Looks like the two of you had a fun time and your booth was decorated so pretty.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Your booth looks amazing! Looks like a fun time. I have always wanted to do that too--but can't even imagine all the work!

June said...

What an amazing tent you two put together. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else but there! SO much to see and drool over. I love the photo of you two beautiful girls! I saw so many things in there I love Susan.
sending hugs from me...

Anne said...

Your booth looks amazing!Ah yes it is allot of hard work.One of the reasons I don't do shows anymore.With the exception of the spring show I did at a friends home.It is too much work hauling and setting things up.I am just not meant to do that.But you were in wonderful company with Michelle!
xx
Anne

Mary Ellen Shia said...

Now that was an amazing booth, visually stunning. I was so impressed. If that was your first show, I can't wait to see what you're going to do next. It was so much fun spending time with you and Michelle. Congrats to both of you Susan. Love, Mary Ellen

ornate splendor said...

Beautiful booth! Quite inspiring as I have two shows coming soon. Love the white on white color palette. Lots of pretty creations in there. Thanks for the inspiration! Catherine (newest follower of your blogging adventures!) : )

Lorraine said...

Oh, the Vintage Bazaar looks fabulous, and your booth looks wonderful!! We will be driving through New England in a few weeks, how lovely it would be to happen upon a vintage marketplace such as this...
~Lorraine

Nancy Lee said...

So wish I could have been there! It looks amazing, and I know you had a good time. Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...