Friday, September 26, 2014

2014 Fall Vintage Bazaar

Another fall Vintage Bazaar has come and gone last weekend.
I have to say.....it was a great bazaar!  The crowds came out in full force and Michelle and I had a wonderful time.

Here we are in our tent in front of our 'check-out' station, donning aprons we made.  Michelle also made the 'Pay Here' window sign behind us, which (not surprisingly) people asked to purchase.


The view of our tent from afar...

Come inside for a peek...


















Most of these photos were taken Sunday when it was quieter.  A lot of items had sold by the time we got our cameras out...and that's a great thing!
I was sad to say goodbye to this door...but the wreath didn't sell.  It looks great in my house now.  I'll be back blogging to share some fall decor.  Now that the bazaar is behind us, I can finally get my house in order. :)

One last note about the Vintage Bazaar.  We had the best neighbors beside us!  Cindy from Cowgirl Emporium and Amy from Sage and Twine, our neighbors from last year, as well as Kim and Leslie from 2 Chix and a Barn.  Check them out on HGTV Flea Market Flip October 5th.
And thank you to all our customers!
(It was great meeting you, too, Carol - our new friend who follows our blogs!)

13 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

It looks like it was a great time...your spot would have certainly drawn me and I'm glad to hear you sold so much. I love that wreath...what's it made of?
You and Michelle looks so pretty!

Jane xxx

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Susan ~ so glad you had another successful market! Gayle told me your booth looked amazing! I hope to go in the Spring!

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

How I wish I could have come in person. Everything looks scrumptious!
xoxo,
Lin

Rhonda said...

Woo Hoo, I'm so excited to see the photos from your show! Gorgeous displays and I'm so sad I couldn't be there. You and Michelle are so great together...you compliment each other.

Love those aprons, now if I only cooked.

Junkchiccottage said...

Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Susan you and Michelle are too cute and I bet had the best time in your booth. Ohhhhh how I wish I were there. I too want the pay here sign lol! Glad it was a great week end Market.
Kris

Sandi said...

You two are so fortunate to be able to do this together! I would LOVE to do something in my area with a friend, but I think people around here just aren't ready for this look. ugh. :) Everything is just gorgeous!!!
Blessings~

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Your booth looked great, Susan! You and Michelle had some great pieces. It looks like you had nice weather, too.

White Lace and Promises said...

Amazing, absolutely amazing. That would be shop heaven to me! Why don't we have these kind of things in Georgia? We are so far behind and still in the country arts and crafts scene,not my cup of tea!

chateau chic said...

This looks like a great show...and your booth is so lovely!! Glad it was a good weekend for you!
Mary Alice

Victoria said...

You two are just precious, I can't stand it!!! You look like sisters! Your booth is absolutely gorgeous, I could do some serious damage to our bank account there:)

Donna said...

Your booth looks just amazing, Susan! You and Michelle are so cute!! I would have loved shopping there, you have so many wonderful treasures, and I am glad you had such great sales! Lots of work, I am sure, but fun, too!!

June said...

Your booth looks amazing Susan and you two girls look so darling. I'm so glad you had a great time. I know how much work this is and hope you had great sales. Two talents and a beautiful space...it doesn't get better than this!
hugs...

Seawashed said...

It really is so pretty in all white! I love that door, so I can understand why you were sad it sold. You and Michelle are soooo cute too. I have an apron from Sur La Table that would match you both if I could join you, I wish. Looks like a lovely time. So glad you sold a lot. I see things that I would buy. Love the little Madonna in one of the first photos. Thank you for your visits to my blog. Taking a break now but still active on Instagram. Happy Autumn to you. Oh those sage pumpkins are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...