THIS GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED. THANK YOU!
I'm having my first giveaway here at the Evelyn and Rose blog. It's time to celebrate 50 posts and spring! I also want to thank you all for taking the time to read this blog. I enjoy sharing my home decor, projects and ideas with you. You have been so supportive and are amazing sources of inspiration for me!
So...I thought I'd offer a French Farmhouse Style giveaway comprised of mostly handmade gifts:
The winner will receive:
- Handmade pillow in floral cotton fabric (approx. 18 inches square). Includes 14 in. square pillow form and removable (washable) cover.
- Runner made from burlap and white cotton (approx. 11 inches wide by 53 inches long).
- Miniature hand-stamped lavender sachet ornament, with blue/white ticking fabric on back.
- 3 hand-stamped coffee-dyed tags.
- Charming vintage sugar bowl (missing its' lid).
- And a few more surprises thrown in. (sorry - chair and fresh flower not included, hee hee)
Here's a closer look at the smaller items:
For one chance to win, you simply need to leave a comment on this giveaway post.
For a second chance to win, feel free to post about this giveaway or add my giveaway button (see my sidebar) to your blog with a link back here. Then leave me an additional comment on this post letting me know you did.
That's it! I hope one of you will enjoy receiving these gifts as much as I enjoyed selecting & making them. The winner will be drawn next Sunday evening, May 29th.
Thank you, Susan