Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello

I've been so inspired reading all of your lovely blogs out there that I just had to join in the fun.  I'm looking forward to sharing decorating and crafting ideas with you, as well as a few laughs along the way.  I may start off a bit timidly, but with hope.  It's time to join the party!

I've named this blog in honor of my talented grandmother Evelyn and great-grandmother Rose Labossiere.  They were the original seamstresses, knitters, crocheters in my family and have inspired me in so many ways.  I miss them both.

Let me just start by saying I've been planning my Christmas decor since October.  Yup, I'm one of you.  We're hosting Thanksgiving here this year, so the full-on decorating will commence after Thursday.  Until then, here are some pics from last year.






I've got a small Christmas tree project to show you for a future post.  Thanks for stopping by and Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yippee! I am soo happy you are here my friend! This will be an amazing journey for you..one in which you will meet so many wonderfully-creative people and kindred spirits as well. Enjoy the ride!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...