Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Going Grey

Yes, we're all going grey and I don't mean our hair!  Be sure to visit Michelle's new link party each Thursday to get your fix of soothing, calm, elegant GREY.  This new 'Grey Dey Thursdey' party will be sure to inspire you.

This week I'm sharing some of what I'll be selling with Michelle at our local Vintage Bazaar.  We hope to see some of you local friends there:
September 21st and 22nd
at the beautiful Pettengill Farm in Salisbury, MA



Ephemera kits, Angel wings, Crocheted Simple Rosary beads



Union Jack banner!








Sharing with:

Blissful Whites Wednesday
NEW!  Michelle's Grey Dey Thursdey
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday


13 comments:

Keith@ Vintage Crab Jewelry and Crafts said...

I love the signs. Have a great sale!

It's me said...

What a lovely things.....love it all...love from me...x!

Lana Kim White Austin said...

Oh, all of these are sooooo lovely......I know they'll all sell....such a beautiful mixed media approach......


Love/hugs/blessings & Happy Selling,
Lana

Unknown said...

gorgeous greys mon amie...love the vignette with the cubby! you'll need to "replicate" it for the show. it's perfection! happy Grey Dey Thurdsey and safe travels if we don't chat before you go!! ;)

Unknown said...

gorgeous greys mon amie...love the vignette with the cubby! you'll need to "replicate" it for the show. it's perfection! happy Grey Dey Thurdsey and safe travels if we don't chat before you go!! ;)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Susan...love this new get together that Michelle is having and I also love all that you are sharing today! How's all the preparations going?

Karen said...

That ballet image is one of my favorites, everything is gorgeous. I wish I lived near by I would love to shop the bazaar.

Victoria said...

Wow, everything is so lovely! The little ballerina on the stage is exquisite:) Love the signs too!

Robin Johnson said...

OH! MY!!!! I love your creations, sure wish I was able to attend your sale. Your sure to be a hit!

Paola T. said...

Hi Susan, you have really beautiful objects in your post! Too bad I live too far away and cannot come into your Vintage Bazar! A hug from Italy. Paola from http://ilpaeseincantato.blogspot.it

June said...

It's going to be a wonderful show with goods like these Susan!!! Your creations are beautiful...and I know Michelle's will be too!
sending hugs...

Anne said...

Beautiful grey and lovely inspiration!
xx
Anne

Nancy Lee said...

Susan -- once again, I love what you've done with the place. ;-)
Best of luck with the sale.
I wish I could pop by and admire it all in person. I know you will have a very popular booth.
Cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...