Monday, May 14, 2012

More 'Garden Party' Listings

Hello friends!  I do hope you all enjoyed a lovely Mother's Day weekend.  I was blessed with handmade cards, pink tulips and lots of hugs & smiles.  An extra special treat was time with my Mom at the local flea market.  Splendid!
Well, the season is upon us for garden tea parties, graduations, weddings, concerts, etc.  I've created more listings in my Etsy store to go along with all that fun.

I couldn't help but stage the items outside in our garden...
 

This cute pink floral ruffled table runner is perfect for an impromptu tea party:


A coordinating pillow and pretty little purse rest nearby...



The pink floral fabric is from the Shabby Chic Treasures collection. 
Here is a slightly larger blue floral purse, also made from the same fabric collection:


A closer look at the items indoors...



The new items have just been listed today!

I'm also linking this post to Jennifer Rizzo's Show your Shoppe link party - head over to see some great stores!

8 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Super cute bags Susan!!!
Sounds like a wonderful Mothers day.
:)
Amy

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Lovely summer items..so pretty!

It's me said...

O wowwww...that items are great !!...love it !!....xxx...

Unknown said...

now THAT'S a Garden Party I'd like an invitation to! so sweet susan...i am loving the soft blue rose pattern soo much ! i think I saw some over at Amy's recently too! lovely....

i can't wait to see what tresors you found at Todd's with your maman! a lovely way to start your mother's day! ;)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Sounds like you enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day!
Your new pieces are so pretty!!

Sandi said...

Beautiful photos Susan! I tried to de pink my house some time ago , but I just can't totally remove it. It is in my blood! lol
Love the purses and runner too! So nice!
Blessings~

All Things Chic 2 said...

Great job...
Your outdoors looks amazing...
Blessings Lori

m.lisa said...

Divine! As usual your photos elicit tranquility and soft feminine style. Looks like you've been busy creating for your new Spring Line! Makes me want to pull up a chair in your beautiful yard and sip tea! xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...