Saturday, May 23, 2015

A visit to Minted

Hello friends!  Today is an absolutely gorgeous spring day and I've got all things floral on my mind.  A trip to the garden store has me inspired, as well as an online trip to Minted!
The folks at Minted recently contacted me and I was delighted to visit their amazing website.  I've been familiar with their products, but this latest visit has me blown away by all the new offerings.
Did you know they not only carry designs for business cards and holiday cards, but also gorgeous wedding themed cards, gifts and beautiful art prints from a diverse group of talented artists?

This lovely spring floral art print caught my eye.  It is called 'Meander' and designed by Betty Hatchet:
Image via Minted

Another surprise I discovered while perusing was that one of my favorite artists, Olivia Kanaley, is a designer for Minted.  I have always admired Olivia's work for many years, first discovering her via her contributions to Victoria magazine.  Now I can continue to admire her work on Minted and via her fabulous contributions on their Julep blog.  Her posts can be found here.

I am crushing on these fabric favor boxes she posted about (Minted offers fabrics, too):
Image via Minted

There are a plethora of designs to choose from for wedding invitations, cards, save-the-date postcards, etc. in the latest wedding collection.
I love that they offer numerous choices in their search criteria, and you know I clicked the 'Vintage' option straight away!  This design by Cadence Paige just stole my heart:

Image via Minted

My brother-in-law is getting married this year, and I was so excited to discover that his save-the-date postcard and shower invitation were designed on Minted!  I knew I recognized those from our fridge. This is the design he used for save-the-date:

Image via Minted

I adore how it looks like a chalkboard sign - there are many designs like that available.

Well, you know what I'll be doing this November...spending a lot of time on Minted choosing a holiday card for our family.  And there's always our next celebration to plan for. :)

Thanks for visiting.

********   Disclosure - I am being compensated for this post, and love their website!  ********

6 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Beautiful things I am heading over there now. Have a great Holiday Week End.
Kris

Blondie's Journal said...

Oh---I'm off! Great stuff! :)

Jane x

{oc cottage} said...

what prettiness!

m ^..^

chateau chic said...

Looks like a lovely shop and website!
Mary Alice

m.lisa said...

My goodness, beautiful Susan, you have been busy! I do like Minted as well. My sincerest congratulations to you for your work in mags and sites. Your pages look incredible. Love the Instagram too! We've got lots to catch up on! See you soon!
xoxoxoxo

Burlap Luxe said...

Always inspired by new pieces I am off to see.....
Always inspired here with you Susan.

Xx
Dore

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...