Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Feature in Romantic Country!

Friends, I am so excited to share with you that my home is featured in the latest summer issue of Romantic Country magazine!  I am so pleased with the article and the photos that were used.  Last May, Fifi O'Neill and Mark Lohman visited our home to style and photograph it.  I was on cloud 9 and yet so nervous! (you can read about the visit here)  But Fifi and Mark put me at ease, and I am thrilled with the pretty results of their talents in this issue:



Our home's feature begins on page 40:

Here are some of Mark's photos that made it into this issue.
Photo by Mark Lohman

Photo by Mark Lohman

This photo of our kitchen is my favorite!
Photo by Mark Lohman

Photo by Mark Lohman

Photo by Mark Lohman

Thank you Fifi and Mark - you've captured the romance in our home, and I had such fun with you last year:


Be sure to grab a copy at the newsstands - Kris from Junk Chic Cottage also has a fabulous feature in this issue!

19 comments:

primrosesattic said...

Your home Susan is so pretty not surprised you are featured. Well done.
Rosezeeta.

primrosesattic said...

Your home Susan is so pretty not surprised you are featured. Well done.
Rosezeeta.

Seawashed said...

I am so happy for you! Blessed Eastertide dear Susan xo

Sherry said...

I just bought a copy of the magazine the other day. The article about your home is my favorite part of the magazine. Your home is beautiful.

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

CONGRRATULATION!!!! I saw it in the magazine and thought it was wonderful:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

Unknown said...

Your feature is beyond beautiful and truly captures the love you put into "feathering your Nest" for your sweet family. I am so very blessed to call you "friend" and to have shared this experience with you! "Merci" for your support and encouragement Mon Amie. You inspire me! ;Congratulations! )

Donna said...

I was thrilled to see your beautiful home featured, Susan! You will have to frame all of those pages:) That must have been surreal to see Fifi curling up on your daybed! A huge congrats, I am so happy for you! I am also very happy for Kris too, I love her home as well!

pballard said...

Love you both. Cant wait to pick this copy up!

Victoria said...

Oh Susan, how exciting!!! I agree, Fifi caught the beauty of your home perfectly! What an honor and a very well deserved one for sure:)

Robin Johnson said...

WOW! How exciting for you. The photos are amazing as is your wonderful home.

Benita said...

Susan, how wonderful and exciting! Your home is beautiful and I'm so thrilled for you!! Congratulations!!

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Susan your home was my favorite in the magazine this month. Love the Nordic charm. Jo

chateau chic said...

The photos of your home are so lovely and beautiful, Susan!! Congrats on such a wonderful feature!
Mary Alice

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

Congrats, Susan!! I must go pick up a copy. Your home always looks so beautiful.

~Shanon

Lin from A {tiny} Cottage In The Woods said...

Congratulations, Susan. It looks amazing!!!
xo,
Lin

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

I have my copy and loved seeing your home in it! How exciting to have Mark and Fifi style your home. Your home is gorgeous!

sarah said...

What a lovely home you have! Congratulations on the feature.

Sandi said...

I actually picked up this issue a week or two ago and why? Because I knew Kris's home was in it, but was pleasantly surprised to find your home as well. Beautiful home!!
Blessings~

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Finally got a chance to sit down with this issue and enjoy it, Susan! I actually recognized some things from the picture when I came across your feature and knew it was you right away. How wonderful! Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...