Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ahhh...September

Gosh, what a busy September this has been so far.  Our clan is slowly getting into the routine of both children being in school all day.  I miss my babes, but I do have to admit that things have finally been getting done around here!  I have a full two-page list of house projects that I'm plowing through, while finding more time to craft. 

I'll be listing these petite frames with vintage wallpaper in my Etsy shop:


They've got a touch of German glass glitter on them:


Along with crafting, I've got more time to read the latest from Jeanne D'Arc Living.  Here's what arrived in my mail last week from talented Roberta:


What's in the brown package underneath, you wonder?  Never too early to start the Christmas inspiration flowing with JDL's new Christmas book "A Touch of France"!!!

Thanks for sending the order quickly Roberta!


Both publications do not disappoint.  I am especially enamored with the article on dress forms in the September issue. 

When I can pull myself away from this good reading, I find time to make angel wings for the shop.  Some small ones like these will be listed soon:

And stay tuned, because I'm planning a 1st anniversary of my Etsy store celebration giveaway and it will definitely include a pair of the large wings:

Thanks for all your encouragement this past year! 
I'll be linking to White Wednesday today - better late than never.

10 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

it sounds like you are going to have your hands full with that list! I hope there are some fun things on it! I LOVE your new frames, the glitter is just perfect. A blogger recently sent me my first copy of JDL and I am savoring it slowly! The pictures are so dreamy!

I hope you are enjoying some cooler days, Susan!

XO,
Jane

Unknown said...

I totally understand how you feel right now,

Things you make look very pretty.

It's me said...

This issue is verry nice from jdl......i really like it because it is about appartements and we live in one...so i like to see that !...what do you find from the christmas book???...love from me....xxx..

Anonymous said...

Your wings are so dreamy! I'm waiting for both issues myself and can't wait to be inspired!

xo, abby

Anonymous said...

Your wings are so dreamy! I'm waiting for both issues myself and can't wait to be inspired!

xo, abby

Shanon at Vintage Sparkle Chic said...

I adore your wings, they are so unique and pretty. Love getting JDL in the mail!

~Shanon

Heaven's Walk said...

Loving those angel wings, Susan! Doesn't it feel great to cross some things off your list? :)

xoxo laurie

Unknown said...

happy to hear that you have been so "productive" with your "mommy time." i can only imagine the lovelies that will be flowing out of your creative hands and into the shop (when all your "chores" are done, of course! tee hee.) love the petite framed wallpaper fleurs. sweet!
oh my..has been almost a year already? wow....time to celebrate! (btw, i just ordered my JDL issue yesterday. can;t wait for it to arrive. where did you find the book? here or did you order it?? l MUST have a copy in my hot little hands!) chat soon! ;)

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

A year already?! Time flies when you are having fun!!
I'm sure the time flies each day and before you know it, the kids are home and you get to catch up with them!
Love your framed wallpaper!

Deb said...

The wings are just perfect on your gorgeous Santos ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...