Sunday, April 10, 2011

Meeting Bloggers! - At Home With White Event

Well, I am just still giddy with excitement over meeting blogger friends yesterday!!! I had the pleasure to finally meet some amazing talented ladies whose blogs I constantly visit.  I also got to meet a new friend and discover her blog as well.  Without further adieu....here is the story and pics:

Lovely Sandi from A Cottage Muse is a vendor at the "Wrentham Country Store".  The store was hosting a delightful "At Home With White" event this weekend, and it was GORGEOUS!!! I felt just like I was in one of those amazing events that we read about all over the country in blogland.  The white tent outside was heavenly and full of ethereal dreams!  Sandi was so gracious and welcoming, and I just loved her wares.  Next...I got to meet the talented Michelle from Petite Michelle Louise!!  She is just as warm and friendly as I knew she would be!  We were all so excited to put a face to our blogs and get to talk in person.  Here is a picture of myself, Sandi and Michelle:
l-r:  Me, Sandi, Michelle
Here is a pic of myself and Sandi when I first arrived.  Note the gorgeous tent wares behind us:
Me, Sandi
Michelle and Sandi:
Michelle, Sandi
The other ladies working at the event couldn't have been kinder and more welcoming.  They all have such talent at showcasing their wares and attending to us lucky customers.  I met another sweet blogger named Karen who was also a vendor.  Her blog is "A Shabby Moment in Time". 
Here is a picture of the 4 of us bloggers:

Me, Karen, Michelle, Sandi
It was such a beautiful spring day and we were all so happy to meet and SHOP!  My dear husband graciously agreed to take the drive down with me and our little children, then he patiently attended to the kiddoes while I chatted & perused.  Thanks Bri!!  My daughter loved finding all the 'pretty' items and my son kept bringing me items saying "Mom, I found something beautiful for you".  Everything there was beautiful!  I could have spent all day there.  Alas...I'll be back someday. 
Here's a peek into the white tent and Sandi's space:

I have more enticing pics that will be posted for this week's White Wednesday.  I'll also post pics of the treasures I brought home with me from Sandi and Karen's spaces.
Until then...happy treasure hunting!!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

GIRL..we just posted about this event at the same time!! :) I was as giddy as YOU were to meet for the first time. what a special day for us all. Sandi and karen, et al did an amazing job at setting up this event. it took my breath away. so happy to meet your hubby and kids as well. can't wait to see what you do with all of your gorgeous finds! :)

Victoria said...

I just read about this on Michelle's blog...you all are so lucky to have met up and been at such a beautiful event!!!

d e l i g h t said...

Just saw your pic on Petite Michelle Louise. So great to put a face with a blog. Sounds like it was a fantastic event!
Linda

Blondie's Journal said...

Isn't it fun to meet other bloggers! When I have it felt like I have known them forever!! I' glad you had a lovely time and I really enjoyed the pictures, Susan!

XO,
Jane

Lisa ~Suburban Retreat~ said...

Dear Susan ~ How Fun! That tent looks full of treasures and thanks for introducing us to some new blogs, I'm going to go visit!

Unknown said...

How fun and special! You guys are all sure a pretty group of happy bloggers! Can't wait to see what you purchased!
Roselle

Vintage Rose Collection said...

Hi Susan,
Thank you for your note! I enjoyed the white tent event very much, one of my favorite shops to visit when I'm in the area. To bad we missed each other :( Next time we will have to catch up with eachother..
Jo-Anne Coletti

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

What a lucky girl you are! Looks like some of my favorite girls had a great time. YAY! Can't wait to see your treasures.

Hugs,
Judy

High Street Cottage said...

Looks like so much fun, Susan! Looking forward to seeing your finds, xxx tami

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hello Susan!!!

What a special day it was meeting you and your beautiful family! I know it will be the first time of many that we will be getting together!

Have a wonderful week...I am still on cloud 9!

Sandi said...

What a fun time you all must have had! Sure wish I lived closer.
Blessings~

A Shabby Moment in Time said...

Susan,
It was wonderful to meet you and Michelle! So glad Sandi was there to introduce us. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better through "blogland" and hopefully a shopping trip together in the near future. Warm weather beckons, yes?
Blessings and Hugs,
Karen

Olde Tyme Marketplace said...

Sounds like you all had such a wonderful time!!
Beth

sweetmagnoliasfarm said...

Ah ..Thank You Susan for such kind words ! Your blog is Beautiful ..I love how calm, and peaceful it is and I love the images you share ..they are so Lovely ! Sometimes it takes me a while to get to everyone's blog. Creating and working at shows and online sales is my full time job as I'm a single gal. So I have to be very dedicated to making a living at what I love. Which means I don't get around to everyone's blog as much as I wish I could. I know the majority of ladies that do this, do it as a fun extra, as a side job since they are married so I imagine it gives them a little more freedom to visit and comment on blogs. I'm so glad I made it to yours and now I'm a follower so I'll be better able to keep up with your posts.

have a lovely week ..

Blessings ..Sara

My Shabby Streamside Studio said...

Lucky ducky - what illustrious company! Your house should be in Romantic Country.

Thanks for your kind thoughts.

xo

Sandy

m.lisa said...

What a fun event. You look so happy and in your element! How fun to meet your fellow bloggers who share common talents. You look divine by the way. xoxoxoxo your fan in FL

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

How amazing your day together must have been Susan. I'm so glad you enjoyed it.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...